Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30319
Term: 5 Months
- Hands-on Engineer that will design, develop and maintain a highly scalable Continuous Delivery Platform.
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Mentor team members on best practices, code reviews, and process improvements.
- Subject Matter Expert in tools and processes used in software continuous delivery.
- Ensures all documentation and knowledge bases are updated to help ensure good collaboration within and outside of our group.
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop road maps and strategies that will shape the way Engineering teams deliver software to production.
- Work with engineering teams to understand their delivery process to best design an Enterprise solution that meets the organization needs.
- Participate in Team on-call rotation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- 5-8 years of experience in enterprise application development.
- Apply knowledge and/or skills of Java, Python and Kubernetes (or containerization frameworks).
- Good hands-on experience of Spinnaker (or equivalent) and building extensions.
- Knowledgeable of CI/CD process with a DevOps mindset.
- Experience designing and implementing applications with highly optimized and scalable architectures using industry best practices.
- Strong Software Design patterns and industry best practices.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team; designing, developing and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction.
- AWS infrastructure experience.
- End-to-end ownership of product design to delivery.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Passionate technologists with an innovative mindset.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!