Sr. Sitecore Developer
San Francisco Bay Area (100% Remote)
Contract (12 Months +)
The Creative Front-End Web Sitecore Developer will act as a liaison between the Digital Engagement & Adoption, Marketing and IS teams. This role will work in collaboration with creative teams to prototype and develop production ready deliverables.
The Creative Front-End Web Developer will act as a knowledge expert for the internally developed systems and have a solid understanding of motion, interaction, and user interface design. He or she will need to have a thorough understanding of the technical architecture as well as general understanding of banking and wealth management processes. She or he will aid in translating business needs into actionable development requirements and be able to explain new and existing functionality to both business and technical colleagues. From a creative perspective, he or she carries skills and a strong understanding of how to enhance static design with motion and interaction best practices. This person understands the value of UI and UX design and can complement the skillset of the design team to elevate digital experiences.
- Responsible for design and development of Digital Engagement & Adoption projects with an emphasis on front end web development; participating in website architecture and design, template creation, issue resolution, and establishing development priorities.
- Design, develop, and deliver software solutions on the .NET platform, utilizing Sitecore technology.
- Lead end-to-end (conception, solutioning, development and maintenance) implementation of
- solutions for the web platform using Sitecore CMS.
- Work closely with our internal business partners (content team, analytics team, product managers, etc.) to propose design and implement system solution.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between application development, business units, and related vendors while providing development and consulting support.
- Work with design team to build out concepts using use motion and interaction to improve user experience.
- Work with business units and technology teams to conduct rapid prototyping and develop production ready code as needed, with crisp communication regarding resource and project status.
- Research issues using available tools to identify data abnormalities and their source(s) and recommend solutions
- Help identify system issues and enhancement requests; work with team members, users, and management to determine development priorities and delivery schedules.
- Work with Product Managers and Quality Assurance teams to develop testing plans and ensure appropriate testing of new and enhanced applications.
- Facilitate and support the incorporation of performance testing and data collection as well as testing automation as appropriate.
- Assisting with change management activities and ensuring appropriate users and technical teams are aware of upcoming changes.
- Provide deployment support and suggest advancements and improvements as appropriate based on experience.
- Expertise on Sitecore (Version 8 or above) Workflows, DMS Rules, Template Management, Page, Renderings, Presentation and Tokens, Pipeline).
- Sitecore Certification is required.
- Expertise of .NET web-based technologies required.
- Strong Web development skills/experience required to support rapid prototyping and production ready code, with an emphasis on front end functionality; UX design skills a plus.
- Practiced proficiency with the Sitecore web content management system
- Knowledgeable and adept at development to accommodate both mobile web and desktop platforms
- Knowledge of digital banking products strongly preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in CX-oriented web development and 7 years overall in information technology or business systems analysis.
- Requires a strong understanding of software development life cycle and Agile/Scrum concepts. PMP and/or PMI- ACP certification a plus.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle, or other relation database management systems desirable. Must be comfortable working with data of varying formats.
- Experience working in a tag management platform such as configuring tags from a data layer and setting processing and load rules to analytics tools, integration and prototyping, plugins, tag library and custom tag creation