Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Sr. SharePoint Developer
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 3 months
- Design, develop new web components using .NET, SQL, Azure, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate) and C#.
- Extend SharePoint functionality with app parts, Azure web jobs and application technologies.
- Deploy custom developed applications for SharePoint Online using DevOps.
- Writing and modifying code to build applications and sites based on user requirements.
- Maintain, improve, and integrate SharePoint solutions, including internal and external web sites.
- Plan, lead and execute SharePoint online, web development tasks.
- Support the development of technical solution documentation and training.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Enforce standards and best practices.
- Participate in Agile SDLC.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of strong experience with SharePoint Online.
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint Add-in model.
- 1+ year of experience creating automated workflows using Power Platform.
- 4+ years of experience with PnP PowerShell.
- 8+ years of experience with design and develop RESTful APIs and integrating services with UI.
- 5+ years of experience to define, architect and implement solutions within SharePoint.
- 3+ years of experience with Infopath forms.
Even better if you have:
- Strong experience with SQL Server database development.
- 8+ years of experience with C#.Net, ASP.NET, Visual Studio.
- 3+ years of experience with provider hosted apps and SharePoint Framework SPFx.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with automated builds.
- Experience with SharePoint migration third-party tools (i.e. Content Matrix, SharePoint Essentials Toolkit, Sharegate, and SharePoint Migration Tool).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!