Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Sr. Security Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30346
Term: 6 months
- Researches, designs, and implements information security solutions for applications, systems and products that comply with all applicable security policies and standards.
- Works with IT and internal and external business partners to ensure that security is factored in the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration process of hardware and software.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations to improve network, system, and application architectures.
- Examines network, server, and application logs to determine trends and identify security incidents.
- Assists in the review and update of information security policies, architectures, and standards.
- Assists in responding to audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments.
- Develop dashboards to communicate results of compliance and awareness activities. Publish policy exceptions and track them for later review or remediation.
- Perform analysis of security incidents and events and drive the maturity of process and configuration.
- Maintain working knowledge of advanced threat detection as the industry evolves.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BS in technology related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ year minimum of progressive experience in information technology, cyber security, application support, or applications development.
- 5+ years dedicated security engineering across a variety of business platform, IT platforms, or security platforms.
- 3+ years direct experience with leading frameworks and industry compliance mandates including but not limited to PCI, NIST, Cloud Security, or ISO.
- Hands on experience with at least 2 or more security technologies (e.g. Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Email Security, EDR, MFA, SIEM, IPS, Firewalls, etc.).
- Possess one or more current industry certifications relevant to the job e.g. CISSP, CISM, C-RISC, C|CISO, CISA, SANS certifications, or equivalent experience.
Even better if you have:
- Must possess a proven track record as an influential member of a security program.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills demonstrated across broad group of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!