Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior SecDevOps Coach
Location: Charlotte, NC - San Francisco, CA - Phoenix, AZ - New York, NY - Des Moines, IA - Minneapolis, MN - St Louis, MO - Philadelphia, PA
As an SecDevOps Coach, you will provide hands-on support to all employees at times, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including Product Owners, DevOps teams, development teams. You'll work with stakeholders to drive improvements in agile maturity while demonstrating quantifiable progress towards achieving higher performing teams and improved business outcomes.
We are looking for Sr. SecDevOps Coaches that have a previous track record of leading an Enterprise Agile Transformation from beginning to end – and has the tenure to prove it.
- Strong experience on Continuous Integration/ Continuous Testing/ Continuous Delivery processes and tools
- Possessing prior experience coaching teams in DevOps/ SecDevOps adoption
- Proficient in CI/CD tool chain including Git,Junit,Maven/Gradle,Jenkins,SonarQube, Checkmarx, Artifactory, UDeploy, Others
- Experience coaching at small to medium organizations a must, large organizations is a plus
- Expected to work with other Coaches (Agile & Automation) to drive overall coaching program
- Having programming experience preferably Java and knowledge on TDD/BDD/ATDD
- Experience on integrating security and performance testing into DevOps pipeline
- Strong background on Linux
- Assertive about adherence to SecDevOps processes and enthusiastic about CI/CD practices and their benefits.
- Possess great communication and interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate.
- Constantly update information, attending conferences, and continuously learning.
- Educate various roles and levels of people on SecDevOps principles
- Provide training sessions and teach skills that lead towards organization-wide adoption of SecDevOps practices
- Guiding teams into CI/CD methodologies
- Coach 2-4 Agile teams simultaneously with in-depth guidance on the roles, rituals, and artifacts of Agile teams and organization units.
- Providing team members with feedback and means of improvement and answering questions.
- Provide hands-on support to all employees at times, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including Product Owners, Dev-ops teams, development teams
- The SecDevOps Coach is responsible for designing a plan for the adoption of SecDevOps (Domain-wide / enterprise-wide)
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency
- Should be highly proficient with CI/CD Tool chain
- Should be knowledgeable on Security and Performance testing practices
- Should be ready to travel on short term