We have a tremendous opportunity for a REMOTE Scrum Master with 5+ years of experience. Great compensation and career growth potential for a thriving distribution company!
- A Scaled Scrum Master is not only a coach but someone who has the ability to be flexible and jump in to get things done
- Serve the Agile Transformation Department as a leader, helping to coach Scrum Masters in the community and develop best practices related to all things Agile and Scrum.
- Act as a key leader in the support of launching new teams
- Lead co-located as well as remote teams, and enable the team to find ways to stay engaged and collaborate
- Provide leadership to teams in a variety of technical domains, including but not limited to warehouse management systems, ERPs, financial systems and data-warehouses.
5-7 years of prior experience on a Scrum Team is required
5-7 years of experience with lean and implementing a kaizen mindset is required
Credential from the Scrum Alliance, Scrum Inc, Scrum.org, or ICAgile is preferred
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE VERIFICATION:
- Scrum certification
- scrum team lead experience