Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Senior Scrum Master
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Term: 10 months
- Facilitate daily Scrum meetings, assist in creating and organizing backlogs to ensure planned tasks are executed and completed on schedule.
- Coordinate the sprint backlog scrub, sprint planning and sprint retrospective meetings to ensure teams focus on the priority tasks to be accomplished during the sprint.
- Document Agile Scrum business rules to be implemented across multiple scrum teams and facilitate the incorporation of lessons learned to ensure teams can complete more tasking efficiently.
- Provide Scrum training to the scrum teams on the Agile methodology and tools (MS Azure).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Five (5) years of experience facilitating Agile Scrum teams in Hardware development.
- Experience with medical device product development / project management.
- Outstanding organizational and coaching skills
- Demonstrated quality of leadership and responsibility, managing multiple projects and multidisciplinary teams related to engineering services.
- Demonstrated capability in using MS Azure to manage Agile Scrum Teams.
Even better if you have:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification. PMP certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!