We are looking for a Sr. SAP SuccessFactors LMS Consultant to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: Sr. SAP SuccessFactors LMS Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 12 months
- Define and manage the deliverables of functional team to meet engagement objectives.
- Be a hands-on application expert and prepare / review project deliverables.
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the business objectives.
- Lead design workshops with the client.
- Provide impact assessment with Quarterly Releases.
- Enrich and develop reusable (accelerators, enablers) for SuccessFactors COE.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
- Work closely with various project stakeholders to layout & execute a change management program and roadmap for the length of the implementation project.
- Contribute to knowledge base of the SAP Practice.
Is this a fit:
- 5+ years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation consultant in the SAP SuccessFactors LMS module having 3 to 5 LMS implementation experience.
- Prefer candidate to be certified in SuccessFactors LMS.
- Knowledge and experience of processes and configurations in the area of LMS and its integration with other SF modules.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP HCM on-premises module.
- Previous implementation experience with SAP HCM data migration with SuccessFactors or other established on-Premise or cloud applications.
- Good knowledge in configuration of EC with PMGM.
- Good knowledge of Foundation Objects, MDF objects, Rules and Workflows.
- Good business knowledge of various HR processes and Learning management processes.
- Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP Activate and Agile Methodology for SuccessFactors Education and or Training.
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
- Masters, MBA or advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science highly preferred.
- SAP SuccessFactors LMS Module expert who has done 3+ full life cycle implementation. The candidate will have the ability to troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality