Sr. Salesforce Engineer
Contract to Hire
Target Remote Location(s): Redwood City, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Madison, WI
The Senior Software Engineer I will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting a highly visible / highly valued applications in the fast-paced business unit. This individual will also contribute to the development of best practices and standards, and support product launches in all phases of software development.
The candidate must have experience in Salesforce and Apttus software development. This role will help enhance order management and revenue management applications using the Salesforce and Apttus technologies. The ideal candidate will also work in Informatica Cloud technology that will support our business processes.
- 8+ years of software engineering experience with senior-level design capabilities using modern technologies.
- 5+ years of experience developing software applications.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of designing and developing apps that access and or utilize cloud-based frameworks (e.g., Azure, Amazon AWS Services/SDKs, etc.).
- Demonstrated working knowledge in RESTful web services, Relational Databases (Postgres, SQL Server), and ORM technologies (Hibernate, Entities Framework).
- The Platform Lifecycle Manager is expected to have broad knowledge of the healthcare landscape, software development, commercialization of products, and familiarity with the clinical and technical aspects of product development in healthcare/life sciences industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Computer Science/Information Management or Business Management or related field.
- 7+ years of general relevant industry experience in the product management of a technical solution or technology services.
- 5+ years in enterprise data management in the diagnostic, Pharma, Life Sciences, or medical device field with a career emphasis on data analysis and analytics.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including oral, written and presentation techniques.
- Experience with cloud development on AWS.
- Experience with HL7, FHIR development.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- 6+ years of proficiency in Salesforce.com development using Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, Visual Force Page / Lightning, SOQL & SOSL, Schedule, and Batch & Queueable jobs.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of implementing International Salesforce experience involving multi-currency, multi-language org complexities.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification.