Position: Lead Salesforce Developer
Location: Tempe Arizona/ San Ramon CA - Temporarily remote due to COVID
Terrific Full-time Opportunity!
This regional financial services company is one of the nation's largest banks, but preserves its local feel and award-winning style of relationship banking to ensure superior customer service. Apply to join their team today!
This candidate will design, propose, evaluate, estimate, and drive solutions with a combination of vendor products and custom software for the Loan Origination platform in a SalesForce.com environment. You will need to be able to develop, integrate, configure, and support complex web, middleware, and back-end systems.
- Design, propose, evaluate, estimate, and drive solutions with a combination of vendor products and custom software for the Loan Origination platform in a SalesForce.com environment
- Lead software evaluations, the development of solution architecture, and technical and security -designs to support growing business needs while thoroughly considering the greater system impact and target architecture
- Develop, integrate, configure, and support complex web, middleware, and back-end systems
- Working closely across the greater organization and with key vendors, lead and/or participate in projects from conceptualization through on-going support while growing strong, healthy relationships as a Software Engineer II
- Ensure appropriate data quality through typing, scale & precision, validation, error messaging, and protection [encryption]
- Consult with business to provide technical insight and consideration when solving business challenges
- Closely partner with business stakeholders to clarify and solidify the business requirements
- Perform with success in a self-organizing Agile Scrum team requiring little oversight
- Lead and drive initiatives to success from kickoff to touch-down
- Assist and mentor other developers as needed
- Deep understanding of user experience best practices to improve the usability and interaction between the business and the solution.
- Participate in code reviews, learn, propose and suggest software development industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years’ experience as a Salesforce developer.
- 10 years of relevant industry professional experience may be substituted in place of a degree
- 4 years expert experience integrating internal and external systems using web services (SOAP and REST)
- 3 years’ experience with current message security protocols and best practices
- 2 years’ experience with a CASB for DLP
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) configuration, development, encryption, and implementation using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Lightning, Force.com, SOQL, and SOSL
- Superior troubleshooting and RCA skills involving complex technical issues under pressure and tight timelines
- Banking experience is preferred but not required
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!
Benefits and bonus apply