Senior Salesforce Administrator
Contract to Hire
The Senior SFDC Administrator will design, and support highly visible and highly valued Salesforce, Java, AWS, Apttus, and Informatica Cloud technologies, along with the other solutions within the IT Shared Services department. This position will work closely with Salesforce admins, product owners, software developers, architects, and business stakeholders to help our organization run effectively and efficiently. This position can be remote.
- Stay up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices; provide recommendations on implementation to management as appropriate.
- Provide prompt and customer-centric end user support across all Salesforce platforms within specified deadlines.
- Work in several Salesforce projects and deliverables simultaneously while maintaining tight and ever-changing deadlines.
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com, Java, AWS, Informatica Cloud, Apttus, and other vendor managed products.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of Salesforce platform and Angular/Java based web application.
- Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, permission set, fields, and page layouts.
- Assist in monitoring data quality and integrity; including, but not limited to, executing data load, data migration, and data quality projects.
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex dashboards; including, but not limited to, reports, validation rules, formulas, custom workflows, process builders, Visualforce page/lightning, batch and queueable jobs, custom fields, and objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations.
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures in Java / AWS applications.
- Troubleshoot software application production issues.
- High level oral and written communication skills, the ability to develop documentation for systems enhancements and the ability to interact effectively with people of a various reporting levels.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities, plan, and organize workloads as required, solve problems with minimal supervision and good attention to detail.
- Ability to work as an effective team member and establish and maintain business relationships with internal staff and external service providers.
- Develop and maintain system administration documentation, test procedures and outcomes to be held within a local knowledge base.
- Apply exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- 8+ years of software industry experience with administering cloud-based applications using Salesforce and other cloud technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in Saleforce.com administration and governor limits to build at scale.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in performing complex data loads.
- 3+ years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
- Working knowledge of AWS.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Demonstrated understanding of Salesforce.com; including, but not limited to, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud technical requirements, system configuration, and user requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Experience with scripting and automation tool a plus.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields.
- Working knowledge of international Salesforce implementations; including, but not limited to, multi-currency and multi-language organization complexities.
- 5+ years of experience working with a release management process.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification.
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies.