Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Contract Recruiter
Hourly Rate: $40/hr.
Term: 9 Months Contract to Hire
- Full cycle IT Sales recruiting including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
- Creates a solid pipeline of applicants for all IT Sales roles in assigned regions
- Acts as partner to management by developing and driving strategies that identify and attract diverse talent
- Ensures an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Tracks metrics and data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6 or more years experience in IT Sales Recruiting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with iCIMS applicant tracking software a bonus but not required
- Skills and expertise in ATS, CRM or other HR technologies is a plus.
- Ability to successfully utilize online tools to identify, source and recruit talent especially LinkedIn Recruiter
- Time management skills to plan and execute your daily strategy