SENIOR QA ENGINEER . MORTGAGE DIVISION
100% Remote in over 27 states
Job Description Summary
Responsible for leading and providing expertise on several areas of QA testing services (Functional ,Automation, Performance, SOA and Database) for the one or more applications. Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and implementation of various testing services. Works in a team or independently in a fast paced environment on issues of the highest complexity.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop, improve and implement Test Plans and strategies.
- Utilize the available Enterprise QA testing tools to develop Automation/Performance/SOA suites.
- Work closely with QA Architect to implement, maintain and improve the library of reusable functions in the enterprise Automation/performance framework.
- Participate in the constant improvement of Test Automation/Performance/SOA/Database best practices
- Possess solid knowledge on Database testing (SQL, Schemas, Data Model)
- Ensure adherence to the QA-TCoE Test processes and standards.
- Provide technical expertise of system architecture, drive and recommend optimal testing strategies for various products and applications.
- Provide training to junior QA resources on Testing strategies, standards, tools and processes.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience
- Experience in Mainframe Batch Testing
- Mortgage Banking Experience