She needs some one who has created automation framework from the scratch and not an order taker .
She needs someone who can implement test strategies and make suggestions.
They don't need to lead an offshore team but they will coordinate with offshore teams.
They have an automation team in place but for this product, they are trying to automate from the scratch.
Any Salesforce experience is a plus but not mandatory.
People from Sirius XM, Securus, CBRE will be a good fit.
The Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance automation activities of all OneSource Virtual technology products and services.
- Establish and evolve QA Automation processes, procedures and tools following industry standards/best practices that meet OSV needs. Identify, recommend and implement appropriate test strategies and test environments. Provide Automation subject matter expertise and technical leadership. Communicate automation progress to management with recommendations.
- Coordinate the activities of the QA Automation team including on-shore and off shore resources. Create or execute automated product testing to meet project schedules as required. Identify individual tasks, mentor and coach team members on technical procedures and techniques. Create test strategies for automated testing. Accumulate statistical data and report trends to management.
- Develop a keen understanding of product functionality, customer needs and product schedules to effectively translate into automated solutions. Respond rapidly to changing requirements and new projects by recommenting and adjusting resources.
- As a senior automation engineer, lead 3rd party automation testing development and work with QA management to build and maintain relationship trust and drive defined results. Provide clear and detailed acceptance criteria, ensure output meets testing criteria.
- Foster a strong customer service mentality and work collaboratively with QA team, software development teams, and internal customers to deliver high quality services.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and good working relationship with the development, product design and support teams.
- Strive for high quality product releases as measured by number of severity 1 defects found following release and customer satisfaction as measured by product surveys.
- Perform additional duties as directed by management. Competencies
- Keen problem-solving and organizational abilities combined with creativity, passion and attention to detail.
- Analytical, solution-oriented, and possess excellent trouble shooting and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with vendors, customers, peers, staff and management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Software QA.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in automating web based applications using Selenium Web driver, C# and Page Object model.
- Experience working in agile scrum environment involving in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Extensive experience with API testing (REST and SOAP services).
- Experience with building test automation framework for cloud based applications.
- Experience with Azure DevOps- configuring Repos, builds and pipelines.
- Experience with Behavior driven development framework.
- Experience with continuous integration or Agile development.
- Experience working with off-shore and on-shore teams.
- Experience with Salesforce QA environments, tools and processes.
- Experience with VSTS and Octopus.
- Master’s degree.