Position: Sr. QA Analyst (JPM)
Start Date: ASAP
Length of Engagement: 6 months
This candidate will be working a strategic project and daily activities will include - analyzing requirements and translating them to test scenarios, reviewing the scenarios with Business and Development to get their feedback, conducting walk through sessions to review test results, setup working sessions with development when issues are identified, test case creation and execution, attending planning and refinement sessions, and providing a demo of the test results to the entire team.
- API/service testing and automation experience using an industry tool (e.g. SOAP UI, Postman, etc...)
- SQL expertise
- Informatica, ETL and integration testing experience (source database to target file comparisons)
- Experience with XML formats
- Experience UltraEdit (will be used for deciphering files – Flat, CSV, XML)
- Experience testing batch driven applications
- Experience running automation scripts
- Experience in testing End-to-End data flows.
- Learn upstream and downstream applications to setup test data for end-to-end testing.
- Proven track record of working on projects where cross-capability coordination is critical to the success of the project
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent collaboration skills, building relationships with the business and development team
- Excellent analytical skills, must be able to dig deep and understand stand the strategy
- Candidate should be a quick learner and ready to take new challenges and initiatives
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in working directly business and business leadership
Product knowledge - Annuity/financial services experience