Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Project/Program Manager III
Term: 12 Months
The purpose of this request is to procure Project Management services for our client to support the Payroll Modernization project.
- Facilitate technical reviews, processes, policies and operations for Project Management Office (PMO).
- Ensure completion of project documentation.
- Manage Testing effort on Teams interfaces, and internal application interfaces.
- Organize and lead the technical staff in coordination with the agency, vendors, and other departments.
- Report on the progress of the technical tasks to the Senior Executive, Project Sponsors, and the PMO.
- Manage project scope and schedule for project activities in accordance with project priorities.
- Coordinate with the technical team resources, PMO, and Architectural Review group during the designing, coding, testing of all interfaces and related application development work.
- Schedule applicable quality assurance reviews for deliverables in coordination with the PMO.
- Manage outstanding technical issues.
- Perform risk management
- Enforce effective change control
- Mentor project members
- Strong analysis skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing solution and operational documentation