Our enterprise client is a global technology company headquartered in Atlanta is seeking a Program Manager to mange an On-Prem to Azure Cloud migration. The position will allow 100% remote but required to work EST, must attend daily stand-up meetings at 7AM with the offshore team. PM will coordinate with 3rd party vendor, internal team members and offshore development team and attend daily stand up meeting with offshore team at 7:00AM.
Top 3 Required Skills:
- Strong Project Management/Program Management experience. Ideal candidate will have global program rollout experience. PM will be leading the project plan and execution of the work. The project plan and project charter have been created, the PM will lead the execution of the plan. They will need to be experienced with working with internal and external resources (including offshore and 3rd party vendors), identifying project risks.
- Big Data experience (this is required). PM must be proficient in Big Data language, specifically data pipelines. Will need to understand the framework and language associated with big data projects. Will need an understanding of what a data pipeline means, data set means. They do not need to be technical just familiar with big data.
- Experience with identifying/activating resource balancing and identification of risks related to resources assigned.
- Must be fluent with MS Project and Excel.
PM will work with and coordinate with 3rd party vendor and the offshore team and internal NCR teams. Ideal candidate will have global company experience at the program level. .
This position is responsible to deliver new enterprise-grade data repositories, its associated data pipelines and analytical reporting enablers. This person is part of the overall on prem to Microsoft Azure cloud migration. This position is created for the Analytical Reporting track leader who works as part of the overall ERP Cloud implementation program.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive the execution of the master plan already created to deliver this program. This entitles orchestration of internal and external resources (integrators)
- Run daily, weekly, monthly program status reviews, identify risks, gather progress status, activate actions to mitigate risks
- Administer the resource loading required to deliver the data pipelines needed for the analytical reporting needed
- Define tradeoffs required to the plan of record to enable the completion of the program on time and on budget
- Interact with change manager to drive user acceptance test and adoption of the new tools
- Manage the data pipelines building team to ensure product is delivered on time, on quality and as per specifications
- Orchestrate Data quality analysis on new pipelines to ensure new data repositories fulfill internal customers’ expectations
- Learn big data infrastructure strategy and pursue its associated principles
- Prepares project status on a timely basis for effectively communicating to involved stakeholders
- Interface with multiple levels of management, including Vice Presidents / CIO via project status reports
- High energy, self-starter, autonomous, and a clear driver / leader
- 5 – 7 years of experience in Program Management and fluency on Big data methods
- Combined undergrad and degree on Finance/Accounting and Data Sciences preferred
- Capacity to design an end to end solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate proposed solutions to address business problems
- Ability to communicate at senior levels as well as with IT development resources
- Ability to generate innovative ideas to address business problems
- Must be able to adjust and work effectively in a dynamic / changing environment
- Fluent on Data Management tools: ETL’s, Cloud Data repositories, Data Transformation tools and Data visualization apps