Title: Sr Project Manager - Retail e-Commerce
Location: San Francisco, CA
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Leads the project throughout the project life cycle, defining project plan with dependencies, aligning project resources to achieve goals and ensuring established timelines are met.
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly agile project activities such as daily scrum standup, status reports, sprint grooming, Program Increment planning, cutover planning and retrospectives.
- Provide expert budget management, reconciliation, forecasting and reporting on a monthly basis.
- Coordinates cross-functionally with Product and IT managers to identify and define specifications, indicate areas of system impact and continuously communicate project status and needs.
- Background in using Confluence and Jira to hands-on manage projects
- Adhere to published PMO checkpoints and approval workflow and other governance processes in the PMO platform Clarity.
- Ensures that all PM reports are accurate and are updated in a timely manner.
- Provide management visibility into project progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction.
- Organize and conduct periodic project reviews with key stakeholders, sponsors and leaders to provide progress and plan to key milestones, manage key decisions and mitigate risks.
- Expert ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Ensures UAT activities meet business goals. Coordinate business approval of releases prior to build.
- Understand the domain and know the experts to ask the right questions to prioritize and perform necessary follow-ups to resolve issues.
- Leverage past experiences to identify potential areas of improvement in project performance and sharing of best practices related to overall project management.
- Project is for the client's Europe market and EU time zone meetings must be supported.
- Minimum 8 years IT project management experience; 6+ years ecommerce.
- Agile project management experience
- Minimum 5 years working with technical teams in ecommerce and retail solutions
- Solid experience with Hybrid Agile project management
- Experience implementing and maintaining Ecommerce platforms and third-party Ecommerce applications
- Demonstrated experience working with global IT and product teams.
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and relate well to people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence change outside of your span of control and build stakeholder support.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to get results through formal channels and informal networking within a matrix project organization.
- Strong and concise verbal presentation and written skills.
- Self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable and a customer-oriented team player. Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams.
- Preferred Certifications: PMP, CSM, SAFe
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s a bonus