Excellent REMOTE Direct Hire Project Manager, excellent compensation and career opportunity! Please apply if you wrestled large implementations to completion including:
- Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis.
- Estimates resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develops employees to be self-sufficient in continuous improvement tools.
- Functions as leader for continuous improvement events.
- Aligns activities with corporate goals around safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Performs root cause analysis on gaps, identifies waste, and works with leadership to drive sustainable corrective action.
- Drafts and submits budget proposals, and recommends subsequent budget changes.
- Negotiates with other department managers for acquisition of required personnel.
- Determines and assesses need for additional staff or consultants and makes appropriate staffing adjustments during project cycle.
- Sets and manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities to personnel.
- Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within project team.
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Manages changes in project scope, identifies potential concerns, and devises contingency plans.
- 5 years required, 7 years' experience preferred of directing work in a large-scale project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Business and management principles, including strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Prior experience with managing people and processes to achieve objectives.
- Ability to build effective business relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to analyze workflow and processes to provide productive service to internal and external customers.
- Interpersonal, conflict management, and negotiation skills required, including strong human relations skills to supervise and develop assigned employees effectively.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.