Are you a Senior Project Manager with HR Consulting, payroll, and outsourcing industry experience? Does the term SME fit your experience and background? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates? Are you looking for your next long term contract opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
TITLE: Sr. Project Manager - HR Consulting
***This role is for an experienced Project Manager that has HR Consulting, payroll and outsourcing industry experience.***
The Project Manager is accountable for all aspects of the project life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, communicate, control, close). Must be familiar with system scope and project objectives to effectively assemble the project team, assign individual responsibilities, and develop a schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
The Project Manager measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the project. The Project Manager identifies and quantifies variances (in time, cost, scope or quality), performs required corrective actions, communicates status and risks to all stakeholders, and ensures adherence to quality standards for the project deliverables.
• 6 – 10 years PM experience; 12+ years of professional experience
• Demonstrate and Educate as a Deep Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Project Management process and tools.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple key business priorities.
• Project budgeting/costing expertise.
• Ability to solve very complex problems and deal with a variety of work situations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skill.
• Experience communicating effectively with high levels of management and direct client contact.
• Experience managing complex projects with tight timelines and multiple key business priorities to conclusion while maintaining high client satisfaction.
• Experience with global customers/team members.
• Resourceful, confident under pressure, and proven problem-solving skills.
• HR Consulting, payroll and outsourcing industry experience.
• Vendor management experience.
• Manage budgets in excess of 1M.
• Fluent in English (written, oral).