Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Sr. Project Coordinator
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30328
Term: 9 months
- Assist with managing cross-departmental resources regarding designated projects and timelines; including employee volunteerism, companywide programs and virtual Corporate Social Responsibility events.
- Provide planning, management and logistical support for various projects as requested.
- Assist with nonprofit partner sponsorship fulfillment, correspondence and event coordination.
- Project management, tracking and reporting for Corporate Social Responsibility engagement programs.
- Assist with the preparation of department presentations and reports.
- Manages monthly/quarterly community, volunteerism and programmatic stories for Corporate Social Responsibility communications needs.
- Data entry and content creation for employee engagement portal.
- Management of various Corporate Social Responsibility email inboxes.
- Manage meeting requests and scheduling for AVP.
- Assist with information gathering and project-related research as needed.
- Back-up support for Corporate Social Responsibility team members as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively communicate with company employees of all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective at working independently and in collaboration with others.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and responsive.
- Prefer significant experience in project management.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!