Location: Remote (PST Hours overlap) or San Francisco Bay Area
This is an exciting opportunity to help B2B SaaS Product Marketers raise their messaging/ positioning game to the next level, with the help of A.I. You’ll be joining an early-stage A.I. start-up and help build Buyer Intelligence as a new category in the Revenue Intelligence space; we’re disrupting a $15B TAM.
Profile we are looking for:
- You’re an awesome B2B SaaS Product Marketing Content Writer, with a proven track record of writing Content that has made business impact -- created awareness, generated leads, helped sales teams accelerate and close deals, and enabled end-users to adopt products seamlessly.
- You’re comfortable with a variety of business and technology domains.
- You geek out on B2B Buying Journeys, you’re a natural writer and storyteller, and you’re data-driven. You’re a gifted quick learner who can grasp domain- and technology-specific concepts and distill them into persona-specific ‘so what’ messaging.
- You’re scrappy - a self-starter with strong project management skills. You are comfortable working side by side with key stakeholders -- product marketing, demand generation, content and customer marketing, as well as sales enablement and sales.
- Review customer’s existing messaging, content, playbooks, win/loss insights; extract and synthesize messaging/positioning statements and keywords using clients Content Writing Guide.
- Create bite-sized content for clients digitized buying journey messaging matrix, to “train” the machine on what signals to look for; work with customer to address any messaging gaps
- Examine machine-generated matches (e.g., email and call transcript snippets), as well as sales team feedback, to determine if tweaks are required to the playbook and/or machine-learning models for higher accuracy
- Work together with Account Manager, own and manage project timelines; get customer signoffs.
- Manage stakeholder’s day to day and become a Trusted Advisor; your primary contact will be Product Marketing, other key personas will be Sales Enablement, Customer Marketing and Demand Generation.
- Conduct user/admin training as part of go-live and handover; create relevant training materials (e.g., short videos).
- Provide feedback to client’s product team and test new features.
- Time permitting, help with client’s internal content marketing initiatives - e.g., writing blogs, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant B2B SaaS Product Marketing Content Writing experience; specifically, proven ability to write clear, consistent, and compelling messaging for each stage of the B2B buying experience is strongly desired.
- Expert in producing and editing digital content for different B2B Buyer Personas and in a variety of formats.
- Quick learner - ability to switch across business and technical domains quickly and seamlessly (working with different customers across SaaS categories)
- Strong problem solving and project management skills, especially ability to create and manage work plans independently and prioritize tasks in a continuously changing start-up work environment.
- Strong verbal communications skills and confident “presence”.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including comfort collaborating with senior leadership, customers, both technical and business roles.
- Proficient in using technology; eager to learn how machine learning can improve marketing and sales effectiveness.
- Attention to detail; ability to multitask; flexibility to handle continuous variety of work
- Humble but confident growth-oriented mindset -- ability to take an idea from conception all the way through implementation.
- Able to work start-up hours and ideally, Pacific Time Zone.
- Mission-driven, values integrity, work ethic and excellence; ready to wear multiple hats and jump in to help build a hugely impactful company.
- A tinkerer, comfortable with ambiguity, have a creative mind and a can-do attitude, and the initiative to go “beyond” and make an impact -- aka a “startup mindset”.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be a Green Card holder or a US Citizen.