Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Sr. Product Owner
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30309
Term: 6 months
- Work with internal partners to identify and to prioritize customer/business needs.
- Gather and refine requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate with other scrum teams to align development cycle and dependencies.
- Measure and track scrum team outcome and efficiency.
- Build trust through transparency with stakeholders, the scrum team, and the program management office.
- Recommend and champion continuous agile process improvement.
- Identify risks, scope management, and clearing roadblocks for your scrum team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 4 years of robust work experience in an agile software development environment.
- Technical familiarity/expertise in full technology stack (front-end, backend, APIs).
- Excellent competency in project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Proven ability to handle competing demands and multiple, changing deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Aptitude to generate consensus around key recommendations and pivots.
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity with Financial Services, Fin-Tech, B2B industries, SaaS.
- Experience and familiarity working with React.js, AWS, Java, Google Analytics, Mulesoft/API, Adobe enterprise suites.
- Experience and familiarity with investment concepts, statistics and portfolio construction.
- Agile Certification: Scrum Master Certification or Scrum Product Owner Certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!