Terrific 12+ month contract opportunity in New York, NY for a Senior Digital Product Owner. Looking for a product/systems focused Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) to help drive innovation in global functions (back office). Will sometimes be done in the context of and often complementary to large scale transformation efforts.
- Work as part of a small team to help functional areas design and begin executing transformation efforts. Work could range from planning projects, setting up and managing backlogs, and in doing so, coaching others on early adoption of agile processes
- Take on specific high-impact, challenging projects in partnership with the functions, working as a key lead on that team. In doing so, help bring best practices of product management to the organization to not only drive success but implement new ways of working.
- 12+ years of work experience as a Product Owner.
- Experience building new business ventures or products.
- Experience managing backlogs, leading sprints, and managing complex projects.
- Comfort with a high degree of ambiguity, changing requirements and even changing roles.
- Experience working the back office of large corporates- e.g. finance, risk, compliance, HR, etc.
- Experience in large financial institutions.
- Willing to work differently but won’t get frustrated in legacy environment.
- Experience coaching/mentoring with the all the EQ and stakeholder management skills that come with that.
- Prefer experience implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!