Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Sr. Product Manager
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30309
Term: 5 months
- Lead agile software product development, and serve as the key liaison between the business, user experience design and technology.
- Distill the long-term vision and strategy for the team, and build the roadmap to get us there.
- Oversee product and feature discovery in order to find new ways to lift KPI's related to reducing friction, customer satisfaction, and nurturing new clients.
- Create and define the features and customer experience through high quality business requirements, and user stories while managing the scope of each release.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data analysis to balance constraints and customer needs to ensure execution of the full product lifecycle process from concept to launch.
- Help product team move forward swiftly through rigor, discipline, and transparency in decision making and removing roadblocks.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of experience working in a digital or related role with at least 3 years of hands-on product management or product design experience.
- Strong skillset in UX, working with data, and Product Design (not just look & feel… how to create a software solution that solves a user problem).
- Stellar design instincts, knowledgeable of new digital product trends.
- Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum and Lean environment in a Product Owner role.
- Strong competency in product/project management tools.
- Experience with being an advocate for our users & synthesizing feedback into priorities.
- Experience in Financial Services, Fin-Tech, B2B industries, or acquisition marketing.
- Experience with investment concepts and investment vehicles.
- Experience with site optimization (i.e., A/B testing, Multivariate testing) and personalization.
- Experience in content management systems, specifically AEM.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!