Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Product Management Coach
Location: Minneapolis, Des Moines, Charlotte, Phoenix
Term: 6 months with likely extensions
- Soliciting customer feedback for product refinement
- Understanding data/market plan analytics relative to product positioning
- Partners with other product management coaches and product managers to mature the product management discipline
- Works with all levels in the organization to teach and coach the product management principles
- Lead product management communities of practice across Consumer Lending
- Use and teach discovery techniques to predict launch risk
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment. Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
- May coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
- May represents the Enterprise externally as a leading digital expert in the financial industry and/or councils and associations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must be practical, boots on the ground experience that can coach Product Managers, teams and leaders on discovery techniques, prototyping, building strong product roadmaps and product vision, knows how to gather and incorporate customer feedback in the refinement of the product.
- Deep knowledge of the market, customer, competitor and how to leverage internal metrics and OKRs to deliver value to the customer.
- Proven successful record of launching products
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Story mapping and customer journey empathy mapping experience
- LUMA or similar human centered design experience
- Product management coaching experience
- Experience with creating a Product Vision, Product Roadmap and Product Strategy
- JIRA/JIRA Align experience
- Experience using tools such as Mural
- 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting