The Senior Product Launch Manager owns the projects, processes and procedures related to pre- and post-release product delivery. Products include multiple SaaS Products used by security agencies in Healthcare, Education, Corporate, Gaming, Law Enforcement and similar environments.
The Senior Product Launch Manager ensures that when software is delivered that all supporting collateral is also delivered including technical documentation, support information, marketing information and sales support materials. She/he collaborates and coordinates with leaders across departments whose timelines must synchronize to ensure customers and Company stakeholders are informed about product launches and periodic releases in a predictable and reliable manner.
- Complete ownership of product launch process and roll-out plans for the entire portfolio.
- Develop and execute product launch plans for intermediate and major releases of all products.
- Conduct market research analysis to properly position products to targeted personas in specific vertical markets.
- Understand key macro-trends and translate them to key insights that influence product roadmap.
- Translate product performance metrics and KPIs into action plans for product management and cross-functional stakeholders to improve win-rate and positioning for products.
- Create thought leadership content in various forums to enhance brand and create pull for newly developed features and product capabilities.
- Publish tailored product roadmaps to internal (employees) and external customers/prospects.
- Ownership of product SharePoint (one-stop-shop) for products
- Develop relationships with industry analysts and influencers and educate them about our product plans and roadmaps.
- Support the product management team by understanding and communicating key value drivers.
- Develop product measurement criteria and methods for tracking and reporting results for product performance post launch.
- Lead the go-to-market process for product launch and incremental roll-out of new capabilities in cooperation with leaders in marketing, technical support, and other cross-functional groups.
- 5+ years of experience as software product manager, product marketing manager.
- Experience with product launch
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Experience with basic statistical analysis and market research desired.
- Experience defining, tracking and delivering technical product data from inception through execution.
- Solid project management, time management and organizational skills are required. Ability to handle a variety of time-sensitive tasks and projects.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology desired.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required; advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Experience in law enforcement, public safety or security operations a plus.