The PM will support internal facing IT solution development. The Program/Sr Project Manager will manage the deliverables associated with a large Supply Chain initiative. PM will need to be experience with working in a waterfall and agile development environment to drive delivery. PM will work with cross functional teams (Program Team, Product Management teams, and IT teams). This position will require someone with critical thinking skills. PM will manage project deadlines, keeping deliverables on track and coordinating project plan. Ideal candidate will have experience with putting together a project plan, project tracking and working at the program level.
Top 3 Required Skills:
- Sr. Project Management experience and/or Program Management;
- .Experience building project plans, working at the program level, large enterprise company experience. Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Experience working in waterfall and Agile environments and working with agile development teams.
1. Supply Chain and/or Retail experience is highly preferred.
2. Experience working with Smart Sheets is a plus, not required.
- Leadership skills- can drive things, doesn’t require “hand holding”, must be self-directed. Not waiting on people or direction. Knows when to speak up and reach out when needed instead of waiting on someone to ask.
- Flexibility- must be flexible and adaptable as things can change directions. Willingness to work in an environment that is someone less structured (waterfall/agile methods of delivery).
- Strong communication skills- PM will work with Developers. Product Managers, VP’s, will need good communication skills. Solid PM skills to manage a project, get information from folks and be methodical with the Project Plan. Understanding of working at the Program level. PM will work on a small team and be asked to do many things and wear many hats. Looking for someone who can take the burden off the manager, to do updates on projects, program level startups. They have their own Distribution Centers so they are integrating some of their DC's into One Supply Chain (market delivery centers, Market delivery operations).
They are doing some waterfall planning still but this role will require experience coordinating with agile teams where there is agile development.