- Full-stack.NET Framework - including but not limited to: C#, SQL Server, Web Forms, WPF/ Silverlight, Web Services, MVVM pattern and Entity framework.
- Eight (8) years of program development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years specialized experience with an emphasis on interpreting user requirements, business application design and programming of business applications.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Knowledge of client/server applications and claims management systems
- Excellent project management skills
Back to Job Search
Excellent long term contract for a Sr Developer with .Net/WPF, great opportuntiy to work with emerging technologies! Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 196954