Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. .Net / SQL Developer
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Term: 24 months
Day-to-Day Responsibilities:We are seeking a Sr. .NET/SQL Developer with solid experience in application development of rich and thin client customer facing Microsoft technologies based solutions. Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Experience in MS SQL Database, including data models, stored procedures, SSIS packages, etc.
- Use and software manipulation of XML data and XML metadata.
- Object oriented design methods, patterns, UML, Use Cases.
- Candidate should be able to work independently on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
- Candidate will spend 10-15% on High and Detailed Technical design, 85-90% Development/Coding.
In this role you will design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintain broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for our client.
- Translate advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Be responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
Is this a good fit?
If you are looking to join a great team and have the following skills we would love to hear from you!:
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
Required technical skills:
- Visual Studio 2010+ (2013/2015 preferred).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+
- C#.NET 4.0+
- SQL Server 2012+ in a development capacity
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0+ with AJAX
- LINQ / LINQ to Entities
- EntityFramework 4.0+
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010+
- Blueprint Desired Qualifications Experience with JSON