Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Net Engineer
Location: Addison, Texas, 75001
Term: 12 months
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining applications following a software development lifecycle
- 10+ years of experience in .NET technologies like C#, Web API, WCF, MVC, LINQ, EF & SQL Server
- 5+ years of Full Stack development experience
- 5+ years of experience using Angular must be up to date with version 6 or higher
- 2+ years of experience in developing .Net Core applications and knowledge on migrating .Net FW apps to .Net Core
- 3+ years of experience in CI/CD pipeline and hands-on experience in writing unit tests for application
- Should have experience in working with Azure Cloud and Azure WebJobs
- Ability to work off hours when required
- Experience in writing and debugging complex SQL Stored Procedures
- Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution
- Ability to work with all levels of developers in different time zones
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Knowledge of multi-threading and messaging work flows is a strong plus
- Experience in Agile methodology is plus
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills