Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Work on applications and enhancements to monitor internal limits and to support regulatory reporting.
- Will work in a team to create new risk processes, and to re-factor and in some cases completely re-architect and replace, large components of the existing application.
- Resource will help to enhance LIMs platform, and will be a part of agile and sprint meetings
- Serves as a technical resource in finding software solutions in niche domains (defined below).
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes, and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Analyze user needs, determine requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain software solutions to meet niche domain (defined below) business requirements.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Create and maintain process documentation for programs.
- Create test data, conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Assures quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Invest effort in learning domain knowledge and becoming an SME for the application and business function supported by the team.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Restricted to niche domains: such as capital markets, quants, artificial intelligence, machine learning. Implement complex projects/initiatives on above domain.
- Understands and participate to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Assist other team members in advanced software development.
- 7+ years of software engineering and implementation experience
- 7+ years of Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience
- 5+ years of .Net Experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of experience working on risk applications or regulatory reporting / Capital Markets required
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quants, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- A Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- A professional certification in technology
- Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions