Our client is seeking a Senior .Net Developer for a contract to hire role in Coppell, Texas. Primary responsibility will be the design and development of software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework to support company goals. This role will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. Candidates must have excellent problem-solving skills, oral and written communications skills and an energetic disposition.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Experience in the direct selling/retail industry with Supply Chain/Distribution systems
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Strong understanding of different attributes for application availability, scalability, and ability to propose optimized solutions
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Excellent organizational skills are a must
- Detail oriented self-starter, able to work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects as assigned