Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Sr. .NET Developer
Location: Hartford, CT
Term: 12 Months
We are looking for a Sr. .NET Developer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity.
- Provide technical and development support for break/fixes, enhancements/or upgrades to keep environments stable.
- Responsible for design, development, testing, documentation, and on-going support of applications and processes that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource that can collaborate with multi-functional areas.
- Analyzes business needs and designs, develops and implements information systems solutions
- Provides continuity by consulting with business customer from definition of business issue through implementation of solution
- Develops functional requirements with customer groups
- Plans, recommends and creates action plans for system development and/or integration
- Defines work and/or data flow; designs screens, forms and reports
- Defines data elements; writes system specifications; designs and develops tables and relationships
- Prepares level of effort and timeline estimates
- Ensures timely completion of all phases of development project from conception through the entire Development Lifecycle
- Assists in re-engineering of business systems
- May participate in modernization activities
- Prepares progress reports
- Visual Studio environment,
- Net Framework, ASP.Net,
- REST Services,
- HTML 5
- Writing test scripts
- Azure Devops specifically.
- Web Development using .NET assemblies, SQL Server, XML, and SOA Framework.
- Considerable knowledge in object-oriented programming and relational database architecture
- Experience working with complex interfaces and integration strategies and solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, Change Management Processes and System Development Methodologies.
Apply to MATRIX today!