Very large Fortune 200 company is seeking to hire a Sr. .Net Developer with 10+ years experience in the design and development of distributed systems involving Front-end to Back-end development with C#, .Net Core, Node JS and Angular technologies. Hiring 1-2 new developers for a team that current has 3 developers. Will review and interview candidates immediately with a preferred start date is 9/28/20.
Will perform new development (80%) and Production Support (20%) responsibilities. Will start off working on a project that will be mostly back-end, but then move to projects that are 50% front-end and 50% back-end.
This role will be remote until the end of 2020 or until "return to office" plans are established. Candidates must be local to either Dallas / Fort Worth or Novi, MI and be willing to commute to the office as needed in the future.
- Experience working on and delivering large-scale, globally distributed systems, with application of Design Patterns, Test Driven Development and continuous integration etc.
- Must be able to work from Front-end to Back-end development with C#, .Net Core, Node JS and Angular technologies
- Must have a deep understanding of web services, including Rest API and Micro Services development is a plus
- Experience with cross-platform messaging environments
- Experience with SQL Server database programming skills include SQL and PL/SQL
- Good understanding with API gateway and No SQL Database
- Azure cloud platform experience is a plus