Sr. Marketo Campaign Specialist
San Francisco Bay Area (100% Remote)
Long Term Contract (Contract to Hire)
Our premier Financial Services client is looking for a Sr. Marketo Campaign Specialist to help create new programs and campaigns in Marketo, email and template design, landing page and form assets, platform integrations, Smartlist building, and campaign quality assurance.
Assist with the marketing automation platform, Marketo, by:
- Manage operational execution of integrated marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Manage the companies’ Marketo implementation and marketing database, including data hygiene, data transformation, and data enhancement projects.
- Optimize lead capture and nurturing processes through the website, email, content, and social channels.
- Lead overall implementation and alignment of various system roadmaps with the broader marketing vision and strategy.
- Create and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and database management.
- Drive vision for and support our marketing automation stack and the integration with Salesforce.com
- Bring a data-driven and iterative “test, refine, repeat” approach to marketing operations.
- Develop email programs to promote the company’s products and services.
- Maintaining ongoing email campaigns and regularly scheduled communications for customers.
- Identifying opportunities to mature the use of Marketo, such as personalization, audience segmentation, scoring and more.
- Identifying customer needs that can be fulfilled through Marketo and develop strategies to meet them.
- Understanding and reporting on the health of the Marketo database (data quality, gaps/areas for growth, etc.).
- Create engaging landing pages using Marketo as the main tool.
- Utilize Photoshop and Marketo to design and create optimization plans for the landing pages as well as overall optimization of the landing pages.
- Technical experience with Marketo as a Developer or Administrator.
- Experience with velocity scripting to create custom integrations and personalized landing pages.
- Experience creating custom programs and campaigns in a best practice manner, and utilizing Marketo integrations with other toolsets (Zoom, Cvent, etc).
- Data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results and providing recommendations.
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with/passionate about industry best practices.
- Experience conducting A/B testing and experimenting to suggest the best course of action.
- Experience working with B2B SaaS products and services.
- Experience in business analytics and data analysis.
- Experience with conversation rate optimization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process and quality orientation with exceptional attention to detail.