Sr. Marketing Data Analytics Consultant
Preferred Remote Location(s): San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles Metro, New York, NY, Boston, MA.
Sr. Marketing Data Analytics Consultant will have a passion for data, visualization, and an analytical mindset to help derive insight from data. Previous experience with digital marketing and working with large sets of digital KPI metrics will be important, as the Digital Marketing Analyst will assist in delivering macro benchmarking and trending data. They will also be responsible for assisting in reporting and analysis of high-value client accounts and should be comfortable presenting reports and recommendations directly to clients.
- Leverage your technical expertise to lead the technical portion of marketing automation projects, including integrating best-in-class products and platforms (Adobe Analytics and Marketo) to create the next best-in-class digital marketing automation architecture.
- Perform data reporting, report maintenance, report automation, SQL queries and ETL processes for the marketing team.
- Analyzing data across client campaigns to inform campaign benchmarks and industry trends.
- Sharing cross-client behavioral and attribution insights with broader Digital division to drive thought leadership and build team expertise.
- Responsible for analytics reporting and insight in accordance with core KPIs, developing and delivering a range of reporting capabilities to highlight the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Proactively shaping new ways to visualize and unlock insights around marketing campaign engagement.
- Leverage multiple tools to track, analyze and visualize marketing performance including BI platforms, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Web Analytics products.
- Building planned and ad-hoc reports and analyses from multiple data sources that tell a story through the use of data.
- Design and develop Tableau reports and dashboards that will yield actionable insights that present the answers to business questions.
- Consulting with ongoing maintenance and enhancements to data visualization dashboards (Tableau specifically).
- 7+ years of experience in a marketing data analyst role.
- Deep experience in data analysis and report generation through tools such as Excel and Tableau.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics platform(s) (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience or usage of marketing automation tools like Marketo, Adobe, or others.
- Strong visualization design and development experience with Tableau (and other Business Intelligence tools).
- Expert in writing SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including the use of formulas, macros, pivot tables and variables.
- Expertise with web analytics and digital marketing a must.
- Must be comfortable and effective in a client-facing role.
- Ability to communicate effectively to varying stakeholders (from IT to Marketing VPs) internally and externally
- Experience building data-driven attribution models a plus.