Title: Sr. Java Lead Developer
Location: Summit, New Jersey; Chandler, AZ; San Leandro, CA
Type: Contract / Contract-to-Hire
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks a Lead Java Developer
Senior Software Engineer, Lead Consultant
- 10+ years of Java server side development experience
- 10+ years of experience working with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such a SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- 7+ years of micro-services development experience
- 7+ years of Spring batch development experience
- 7+ years of experience with Kafka (PubSub patterns tools)
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Additionally experience with the CI/CD and DevOps tools : GitHub, uDeploy, Jenkins, Eclipse, Sonar, BlackDuck, Aritfactory etc.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- We're seeking an hands-on full stack lead consultant acts as a guide to the team that will design and build greenfield applications using Java open stack focusing on micro-services, spring batch and messaging (like Kafka). These services will integrate all capabilities within "Customer Remediation" to build effective integrations. This position participates in all stages of the application development life cycle and will work with Scrum teams to provide application design, development, testing and production support.
- This Lead consultant will work closely with multiple scrum teams focusing on delivery and support of multiple applications. The ideal candidate should have extensive technical background along with the teamwork skills. Candidate will partner closely with peers within Customer Excellence Technology, Technology Architecture and multiple onshore and offshore scrum teams.
- This person will be accountable for multiple projects at any given time, and will be expected to provide technical solutions for a wide variety of systems.
- This position participates in all stages of the application development life cycle and will work with scrum teams to provide application design, development, testing and production support utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- About the team: This technology organization enables a holistic view of critical customer interaction points and partners across lines of business to strengthen the experiences we provide to our customers. Specifically, this group constantly look for solutions to design application features, focus on performance, stability and availability of end to end solution. This is a mission critical function that will move the needle on supporting our customers and team members, meet the expectations of our regulators, and continue to transform the company.