- Must have development experience in Scripting with ScriptRunner.
- Expert employing “defensive programming” coding standard.
- Java & Groovy scripting experience.
- Expert in consuming and developing Restful APIs.
- Comfortable with writing straightforward SQL queries and advanced SQL queries.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging small to large software applications, components, and utilities.
- Create, configure and customize JIRA projects, workflows, screen schemes, custom fields, permission schemes and notification schemes to meet business needs
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle; preferably with understanding of Agile Kanban/Scrum
- JIRA features & its implementation knowledge like how to create user stories, how to link with an EPIC, what is sprint, project release etc.
- Collaborate with application development teams including dev team question & answers, help debug code, provide explanations on why and how JIRA features are implemented in a certain way.
- Ensure all code is testable, build unit tests, and work with quality engineers to develop integration tests
- Targeting candidates with 8 - 10 years of experience
Back to Job Search
Terrific long term contract opening in Irving, TX for a Sr. Java Developer. Seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 205939