- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
Back to Job Search
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You should have at least 6 years of experience. You will construct, test, and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. You will participate in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions. Additional responsibilities as follows:
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 200298