- Manage medium to highly complex projects or programs and maintain project plans, status, and issues. Direct development, testing, and implementation of systems. Create and maintain project plans, report status, track and resolve issues. Effectively track and manage all financial aspects of the project. Deliver projects on time and within budget which meet quality standards. Manage multiple projects simultaneously. 30%
- Participate and manage strategic planning, budgeting, contract initiation, and cross-project resource sharing, as assigned. Negotiate contracts for managed service providers, professional services companies and software or hardware purchasing/licensing. Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change. 30%
- Enforce technical direction for project solutions. Serve as technical liaison to the Business by evaluating new requests and determining alternatives if applicable. This will include working closely with Business leaders to determine needs, and leading efforts to establish the overall solution framework. 20%
- Act as a lead in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Be conversant in current methodologies (Agile, Waterfall…) in determining which is most effective for the project being initiated. . Provide management, oversight, and direction for project team members. Collaborate with peers to establish and improve standard practices. Evaluate project and staff performance. Make recommendations for staff development. 20%
- PMP Preferred
- Function: IT Project / Program Management
- Job Ref: 214246
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.