Our client is seeking a Sr. iOS Engineer for an initial 9 month contract. In this role you will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day. You must have a strong and continuously growing proficiency in iOS application development with Swift and Objective-C. This includes actively participating in designing, developing, reviewing, unit testing and releasing apps for iPhone and iPad to drive our digital products. The ideal candidate has a passion for code and putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS App Development using Swift.
- 5+ years of experience integrating RESTful APIs.
- 5+ years of experience writing unit tests using XCTests and XCUITests.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Solid understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- A team player with a start-up/intrapreneur mindset.
- Experience with CICD pipeline and deploying apps to Apple App store.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- Familiar with frameworks such as React Native, Angular and Ionic.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools - Git (Gitlab).
- Exposure to retail industry, experience with e-commerce applications.