Our client is seeking a Sr Infrastructure Engineer for a contract opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas. This job is a member of the Information Technology Team within the Information Technology Division. Responsible for both traditional and cloud based infrastructure implementations based on designs from infrastructure architects.
- Responsible for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) platform installation, configuration and life cycle management in development, testing, staging and production environments.
- Responsible for maintaining PCF platform in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) by installing, configuring and patching BOSH add-ons such as FIM (File Integrity Monitor), ClamAV (Anti-virus) and IPsec encryption.
- Responsible for integrating PCF with Active Directory, Single Sign On, New Relic Monitoring and elastic stack logging solution.
- Automate platform upgrades, stem cell upgrades and PCF management tasks such as Org creation and users onboarding using Concourse CI and PCF pipelines.
- Design, engineer and implement multi region load balancing for applications hosted on PCF to provide high availability.
- Installing, configuring and administering Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) Compliance.
- Maintain deep hands on technical knowledge of PCF and Application infrastructure and architectures.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Pivotal Cloud platform as a Platform engineer.
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills on PCF
- Must have Java/JEE and Web based development experience and 12 factor applications.
- Must have experience in Spring MVC, JSON, AJAX, JDBC, JPA/ORM framework
- Managing BOSH add-ons and troubleshooting PCF using Cloud foundry bosh cli.
- Writing/managing concourse pipelines to automate tasks with PCF management and operations.
- Good working design, deployment and administration knowledge OpenStack and Kubernetes
- Excellent scripting skills, using bash and Python or other common Linux scripting languages
- Exposure to use of continuous Integration tools: Jenkins, Maven, Nexus / Artifactory
- Configuration management software such as Puppet or Terraform
- Ability to work independently and be tenacious in completing tasks and resolving issues
Nice to Have
- Installing, configuring and administering Kubernetes & Rancher clusters
- Experience with automation of Kubernetes deployment, Kubernetes and container networking configurations, Prometheus, Metric, Helm for service stats and SLAs, persistent volume, application load balancing, high availability, auto-scaling, and self-recovery.