LOOKING TO HIRE FAST!
Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in todays digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Information Systems Security Specialist
Location: Remote anywhere in US
Term: 3 months
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of extremely computer network security/protection systems and architectures.
- Provides security solutions that require resolution of complex operational and integration issues associated with networks, data systems, and applications to successfully deploy secure technologies and to enhance existing technologies.
- Leads computer security incident response activities, conducts technical investigation of security-related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Serves as the highest level of information security consultant to all internal clients and technical management in all areas of the business to ensure conformity with corporate information security standards.
- Directs and serves an a mentor to less experienced staff.:
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in security applications and systems.
- Experience in and understanding of Identity and Access Management lifecycle, and must have an understanding of access management for Windows(AD), Mainframe and Database and must understand the concept of LDAP and entitlement service tools.
- Understanding of Authentication and Authorization and understanding how applications implement and manage Authentication and Authorization Understanding of AD, Mainframe, Database and Unix/Linux in order to be able to interpret evidence received from these platforms.
- Basic understanding of SQL queries.
- Strong MS Excel skills a must.
- Ability to work with large volume of data and comparing data.
- Many elements of the role can be handled off-hours however, the team works in an Agile environment where daily calls for all team members are required.
- Will be working with US based associates and India based associates - must be flexible to attend daily calls.
- Be able to host, present, and facilitate meetings with App Owners and other business partners.
- Candidates must have good written communication skills.
- Understanding of technical terms and ability to articulate technology in easy to understand terms for non-technical business partners.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to help work through challenges with getting correct data from application teams and maintaining solid evidence for testing validation.
- Risk Management/Audit experience, ability to create evidence packages and thorough documentation of testing steps in order to meet expectations of IT COSO and KPMG review.