Are you a Sr. HR/HCM Digital Product Manager with experience in B2B2C ? Do you have a strong sense of great UX? Have you regularly shipped consumer or enterprise software products and defined epics and user stories? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Product Manager with experience in HR/HCM and enterprise software space building consumers B2B2C frameworks and products to shape the user experience for our end users. This key role will lead the end-to-end product lifecycle focused on employer tools to fulfill our product vision, from gathering requirements to leading dev sprints to overseeing go-to-market and meeting revenue and CSAT goals. This is a critical role that will bridge technology, business, and customer needs to create remarkable digital experiences and produce desired outcomes by owning the digital product roadmap.
A successful candidate for this role has regularly shipped consumer or enterprise products (web, mobile; ideally both), blends the strategic with the tactical through roadmaps and user stories, and knows what makes enterprise users tick. This role will interface with all levels of the organization, so great communication skills are essential.
- Define the employer self-service, transparency and analytics product roadmap through market/user research and understanding business goals
- Lead product scoping, requirements gathering, solution design, implementation and validation
- Set objectives and key results (OKRs), assess outcomes, and own plans to drive results
- Drive product development; collaborating closely with engineering, design, and PMO teams
- Partner with design, user research, and analytics teams to address unmet client and customer needs
- Partner with business and client enablement teams to ensure successful client launch & adoption
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 + years in a digital product management or technology role for mobile and/or web products
- Experience with analytics and data visualization and web-based tools.
- Strong understanding of great UX for consumer or enterprise users
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related experience
- Domain experience in benefits, healthcare, financial or HR technology