Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: HR Data Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Term: 6 months
- Use data management and analysis software to gather, store, and provide access to data in assist management decision making.
- Design, build, and deliver dashboards and reports that enable the business to monitor and analyze trends in people data (e.g., engagement, turnover, mobility).
- Prioritize the stakeholder experience in overseeing our suite of HR dashboards and reports.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand broader reporting and analytics needs.
- Analyze data and synthesize results, develop and make recommendations and alternatives based on the full spectrum of internal/external considerations.
- Produce ad hoc, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Perform reporting audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Partner with HR Technology and People Analytics teams to ensure high data integrity and maintenance.
- Identify areas of improvement; determine solutions; implement enhancements/changes to improve operations, standards and results.
- Compile, research, and analyze trends in support of projects and initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Exceptional data-visualization and storytelling skills utilizing Tableau.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience, preferably also experience using Alteryx Designer.
- Expert research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Expert in extrapolating, interpreting and synthesizing large amounts of information.
- Expert skill identifying and analyzing business requirements and recommending solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert skill resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements.
- Expert skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced database and presentation software skills.
- Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources policies, procedures, and programs and the data they create.
Even better if you have:
- Experience using Alteryx Designer to manage & analyze data.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!