PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Are you looking for a full-time Full Stack Software Development Engineer position in the Southeast Valley? Are you looking for a company that gives you the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential? How about a company which incentives their employees with a bonus and stock plan along with benefits that start on day one? Then apply here!
Role: Sr. Full Stack Software Developer with AEM
Location: Chandler, AZ
Type: Full-time permanent
Salary: $95,000+ (DOE)
Perks: Bonus & stock plan, full suite of medical benefits that start on day one
Full Stack Software Development Engineer
Our client is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer with AEM experience who will take a key role on the Web Development team within the Corporate Marketing Department. Desired candidate will have experience in all phases of the development lifecycle and will have experience analyzing complex business and technical problems. This individual must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively in fast paced team environment that is helping to shape and deliver a new suite of web applications. Candidates for this position will implement applications on company website and ensure that the deployment processes and artifacts comply with company release policies. This position requires a strong understanding of business needs and web technologies to help evaluate and select appropriate tools to support the growth, vision and roadmap for the website. The ideal candidate must have the creativity and judgment to translate vision into concepts and designs, and be detail-orientated, confident and able to express ideas in an articulate, well thought out manner.
- Serve as an expert resource on web development for the team by applying experience and knowledge across various web development frameworks
- Develop and implement clean, semantic code and provide guidelines for the team to follow
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, developers and all internal stakeholders to design and develop prototypes for improved website pages to present to senior management
- Maintain code quality by leading code reviews and ensuring appropriate unit test coverage is in place
- Collaborate with marketing teams, management, designers and other project stakeholders on all projects to ensure needs of internal and external stakeholders are being met
- Review business requirements and technical analysis documentation to develop system implementation approaches designed to meet business objectives
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve the website for prospects, leads and customers
- Help construct and maintain standards for web development processes and practices
- Work with a highly collaborative team where speed and quality are critical as we drive change and transform into an agile environment.
Required Technical Skills
- 5+ years of software engineer experience with a focus on web and mobile technologies
- 3-5 years of strong experience with Frontend, Backend, Apache sling framework, Servlets, Maven and OSGi technologies in AEM 6.4+ (JAVA experience will works too).
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience with AEM backend/JAVA development side preferred.
- Solid understanding of core AEM components. Integrate AEM client and backend code and design full AEM component.
- Strong experience with AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs widgets, backend components and bundles.
- Strong experience in developing complex multilayer application with AEM.
- Strong experience in writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Experience with development and in-depth knowledge of Experience fragments, Content fragments.
- 3-5+ years of experience creating responsive web designs.
- Good experience in AEM Query builder and Indexing.
- 3-5+ years of experience with version control (e.g. Git, AzureDevOps)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Cloud architectures, services, and DevOps practices within Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google, etc.
- Demonstrated mastery of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Demonstrates accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, and clear and concise communications.
- Collaborate with designers and other project stakeholders on application and web enhancements
- Experience in Enterprise level Content Management System (Adobe AEM)
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong working knowledge of JSON, REST, Microservices, MVC and MVVM
- Cross-site coordination (Work experience with offshore development team is must)
Good to have Technical Skills
- Strong JAVA and front-end technology experience in LESS, CSS, HTML5, Slightly/HTL, jQuery.
- Knowledge and experience in developing applications using agile methodologies.
- Ability to work effectively with resources in multiple locations.
- Adobe AEM certifications beneficial.
- Tools: Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence, Postman, CI/CD.
- Accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, and clear and concise communications.