Title: Sr. Full-Stack Front-End (UI) Developer
Location: Kirkland, WA
Sr. Full-Stack Front-End (UI) Developer to work with a dedicated team and drive the process of creating highly usable and consistent front-end UI experiences utilizing company standards, best practices, processes and procedures.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years demonstrated full-stack front-end web development experience.
- Solid knowledge and use of Node JS, SQL and Microservices.
- Some knowledge / use / background experience of the back end process.
- Develop and deploy applications / code within an AWS environment.
- SDLC, knowledge and use of responsive design, coding standards, source control management.
- Strong build process, testing and deployment experience.
- Demonstrated experience using Vue.js.
- Strong full-stack experience (front / back-end, customer / user-facing, database, architecture and associated code).
- Build data visualizations (D3 or other charting libraries).
- Geospatial data and building map-based visualizations.
- Development experience using Nuxt framework and GraphQL APIs.
- Innovative / creative, suggest new ideas to enhance the UI/UX experience.
- Provide ongoing communication with users, engineering teams and management.
- Strong collaborative skills to collect requirements, describe and design software product features.
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture designs and production quality software.
- Own the end-to-end code quality, testing, deployment and integration.
- Passion for user experience and improving usability.
- Consultative, hands-on professional (high level people, communications and presentation skills).
- Hit the ground running with a focus on keyboard work and getting listed priorities completed.
- Ability to think from a high level, (strategic and systematic thought is required for success).
- Understands business value, should work more to help solve business problems, work less to just add technology.