Title: Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Location: Remote (United States)
Type: Full Time
We are a distributed team. We build solutions for distributed workforces so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want, but for this role we are only considering candidates based in the United States.
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems
- Foster an environment of coding as a craft where creative solutions are required
- YOU are the architect" Work with all levels of the client to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important
- Strong knowledge in OO+, domain-driven design, and microservices
- Experience working in an agile environment PASSION for developing a quality product
The ideal fit:
Has a Computer Science degree and 1+ years of real-world experience, is a student of the game and thrives on new challenges. Enjoys learning from teammates, and isn’t afraid to teach others at the same time. Sees the glass half-full. This is a new industry space...your vision could make all the difference, enjoys mentoring other developers, wants to make a lasting impact and lifelong connections, this is not just another paycheck.