Permanent full time position with excellent tuition benefits at a top tier school.
Systems Engineer with an Identity and Access Management focus.
We are seeking an experienced IAM Engineering that has demonstrated the ability to lead technical initiatives and support the maintenance and growth of key identity systems. An ideal candidate for this role is someone who wants to help set the direction for our next generation identity and access management (IAM) infrastructure and platforms, drive the technology architecture and deliver projects, support resilient systems and implement automated processes.
- Experience with Systems Engineering and/or building/designing systems in the public cloud
- Experience mapping compliance requirements and maintaining adherence to CIS Controls, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53, ISO 27000 series, and regulations such as FERPA, HIPAA, and PCI DSS
- Solid understanding of IAM concepts, including but not limited to provisioning, ABAC, RBAC, SCIM, and governance and authorization standards
- Experience with
- LDAP and Virtual Directories
- ETL frameworks
- Authorization protocols like XACML and UMA
- Privileged Access Management
- Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Federated Identity Platforms/products
- Agile methodologies
- Software unit and integration testing
- Demonstrable talent producing infrastructure and software/systems architecture diagrams
- Knowledge/practice/training in secure development practices
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, and execute with minimal supervision.
- Proactively reduce technical debt and solve challenging technical problems.
- Participate in the process activities currently followed by the team.
- Advocate for and apply best practices, and reinforce processes.
- Contribute to architectural and code review discussions that impact our engineering ecosystem.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or (10) years of related experience
Excellent healthcare benefits at a reduced cost
Excellent Educational reimbursement for a top University in Arizona for employee and a percentage of educational benefits for dependents.